Microflows : Fundamentals and Simulation
This monograph focusing on gas flows addresses mostly theoretical
issues and develops semi-analytical models as well as numerical
methods for stimulating micro flows. It is appropriate for researchers
in fluid mechanics interested in this new flow field as well as for
electrical or mechanical engineers or physicists who need to
incorporate flow modeling into their work.
Download Microflows : Fundamentals and Simulation (9780387953243).pdf, available at randiperrinwrites.com for free.
- George Karniadakis, Ali Beskok, Narayan Aluru
- Hardback | 340 pages
- 152.4 x 234.95 x 19.05mm | 640g
- Publication date
- 01 Dec 2001
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country
- New York, NY, United States
- Edition Statement
- 2nd 2002 ed.
- Illustrations note
- 193 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 340 p. 193 illus.