Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
The best-selling Fundamentals of Corporate Finance (FCF) has three basic themes that are the central focus of the book:
1) An emphasis on intuition-the authors separate and explain the principles at work on a common sense, intuitive level before launching into any specifics.
2) A unified valuation approach-net present value (NPV) is treated as the basic concept underlying corporate finance.
3) A managerial focus-the authors emphasize the role of the financial manager as decision maker, and they stress the need for managerial input and judgment.The Eleventh Edition continues the tradition of excellence that has earned Fundamentals of Corporate Finance its status as market leader. McGraw-Hill's adaptive learning component, LearnSmart, provides assignable modules that help students master chapter core concepts and come to class more prepared. In addition, resources within Connect help students solve financial problems and apply what they've learned. Ross Fundamentals' intuitive approach, managerial focus, and strong end-of-chapter content combine with a complete digital solution to help your students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
Download Fundamentals of Corporate Finance (9780077861704).pdf, available at randiperrinwrites.com for free.
- Stephen A. Ross, Randolph W. Westerfield, Bradford D. Jordan
- Hardback | 1008 pages
- 208 x 262 x 36mm | 1,755g
- Publication date
- 16 May 2015
- McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- MCGRAW-HILL Professional
- Publication City/Country
- United States
- Edition Statement
- 11th edition
- Illustrations note
- 188 Illustrations, unspecified
- Bestsellers rank